Tips to Safely Enjoy Our Candles!
1. When lighting for the first time burn until wax melts across entire surface to the sides of container (this prevents tunneling, and creates an even burn for the duration of the candle’s ‘life’).
2. Keep your candles burning longer & cleaner by trimming the wicks to 1/4 inch before you light them, every time!
3. Keep an eye on all your candles and never burn near anything that can catch fire.
4. Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
5. Keep candles away from pets, children & drafts.
6. When only 1/2" of wax remains, it's time to let your candle go. Make sure to re-purpose your candle container!
By following our tips and tricks you will get the maximum life out of your candle.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for fire damage, soot damage, wax spillage, bodily injury or property damage of any kind. A smoldering wick may cause soot. Natural cotton wicks will smoke if they are not trimmed regularly. Coco Chantel Candles is not responsible for any damage resulting from customer negligence. Burning candles is the sole responsibility of the consumer. Remember, you are playing with fire. Burn candles at your own risk. Every candle comes with a warning label attached to the bottom of each jar.